Friday, February 18, 2011

Even Naked Signs Aren't Effective.

I have learned something about men in the past week. They are clueless. They aren't stupid. Just clueless. In order for them to realize you are flirting with them you have to be practically naked with a sign that says "HI I AM FLIRTING WITH YOU IS ANYBODY IN THERE???" And still you probably would need to explain yourself. But I am starting to think that I am the one with the issue...seriously. It seems that I attract the ones I don't like and repel the ones I do. Like horribly. To the point where I think one of them might go into the Witness Protection Program, And I don't think I'm doing anything wrong! I don't text him every second of the day. Or say anything crazy or creepy. I'm chill and I'm not one of those people who if you don't respond in ten seconds sends you a "AHEM I'M TALKING TO YOU ARE YOU THERE!!!??" I am constantly asking myself if I am getting close to the crazy person line. I don't know. Maybe I should just back off of the whole dating thing, But seriously what do men want? They want you to take charge they want them to approach you. They want you all dolled up they want you in sweats. They want you to pay they want you not to pay. They call you and then suddenly they just stop calling you. WHAT DO GUYS WANT FROM US? Now I honestly don't care anymore. Just writing about it makes me realize that it's all too much work. Why go to them when they can come to me? And if they don't then too bad. Ugh. Now I'm exhausted. Which brings me to my next point.
I have started working out again. I've been doing it for a few weeks now but this week I have really been kicking my ass. And it hurts. Really. I'm so sore. But yesterday I went to one of those consultations where they tell you what you should be doing and how to get there what to eat. Whatever. Well my biggest thing was that I have a horrible nutrition. Yeah. And I'm telling you this after I just ate V-Day chocolates, Cheetos, and a baked potato with enough butter to kill Paula Deen if she saw it. I love eating. I hate cooking but I love eating. I eat when I'm bored I eat when I'm sad I eat when I'm full from eating. So I'm wondering how I can improve this when I live in a house where we have a chocolate cake sitting on the counter and cookies are on the grocery list every week. No idea. But at least I'm keeping up with my gym. Even though I feel like a giant puddle of jello today I'm still going. I'm still at the point were if Julian Michaels saw me she would probably go Rambo on me but I'm a work in progress. While my friends go to the gym to look hot for boys I go so I can pass an insane physical test that I have in a few months and will be soooo mad at myself if I don't pass it.
So while everyone is out and about having a crazy Friday night I will be eating a fruit tray and Rotisserie Chicken watching movies in my jammies with my Bestie Mandy. Because even though my thighs hate me right now and I can't get a date to save my life, I still have the coolest friends in the world. And I'm kinda ok with that right now. Feel free to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment