Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm Sorry I Did This To You.

I'm on strike. So if anyone know a great union to join let me know. Or if anyone can get Christian Bale to dress in a newsboy cap and show up at my apartment to sing "The World Will Know", that'd be pretty dope too. 10 brownie points if you named that movie. 

Frankly, I have a strong belief that if I cook dinner, the other person should do the dishes (if you are good at math and you know there is one other person and a cat living here, you should get who I am talking about...not the cat.) 

But I am not one to gripe about my relationship on the interwebs. Because in fact, my relationship is better than yours. Actually...I don't know. But some people would agree, evidence A: a text message convo from today between me and a friend.

Me: Last night, Brody sang the Reading Rainbow Song AND quoted Fox and The Hound in a 10 minute time span. I. Want. To. Marry. This. Man.

Friend: If you don't procreate with him, I will.

Super creepy but still.

He IS the best guy ever. 

And he is mine,

So stop looking ho.

In other news! All the things I complained about in our apartment got taken care of FINALLY!

I can't believe this is going to be a blog post (this is what happens when someone asks somebody who is super boring to write 4-6 times a week).

2013 is looking amazing so far. Brody has some great things a-happenin. That I don't know if I can say so I won't say it on the internets yet. And I got extra hours at work. Which meeeeaaaannns...mo' monayyyy! So excited. I think this is the year we see a crapload of our debt start to disappear and some pretty big things start to come together. One of those things I hope to be is making money by sitting on my ass eating Apple Jacks in my PJs at 12 o'clock in the afternoon. Just saying...

I am going to put this blogpost out of it's misery already and end it. HAPPY NEW YEAR MY PEEPS!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment